A Jar of Pennies is a welcoming space to share ideas and find camaraderie with others. Comments are welcomed and encouraged, as long as they remain civil and free of vulgarity and personal attacks. Kindness is the best policy!
In line with the FTC guidelines on advertising, we at A Jar of Pennies disclose the following to our readers:
- We may use the content on our blog to promote products, services, and businesses, and through this promotion we may earn a commission;
- We will only promote products and services that we ourselves have used and that we believe our readers will benefit from;
- Products provided for review are done so free of charge; this does not influence our review or opinion of the product;
- Mentions of products/services/businesses on this blog may or may not always be oted as an affiliate in every instance;
- We promise to always be honest in promoting products! We would never promote a product we don’t believe in simply for a kickback.
We are in the business of blogging with integrity and honor. First and foremost, our goal is to provide great content and encouragement. Any small profit we may earn is in exchange for the time, effort, and ideas we provide. Even if you don’t use our affiliate links, we are still thrilled to have you reading along and hopefully learning and growing with us!
Colleen Dunn/A Jar of Pennies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We do not share your information with third parties. We utilize cookies only to optimize your experience on this blog; cookies can be turned off in your browser settings.
We are not responsible for republished content on other sites. Republishing our content without our written permission is forbidden.
We may use 3rd-party advertising on this website. These companies may use aggregated information received from your visit to serve advertising to you elsewhere online. If you would like more information about this and to know what your rights are in not having this information used by advertising companies, please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
These policies are subject to change without notice and have been updated September 8, 2016. If you have any questions at all, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate you!